- 200 g Sännächäs
- 450 g Hokkaido pumpkin
- 1 onion
- 1 bundle of fresh herbs, e.g. chives or thyme
- Salt, pepper
- 80 g fine oak flakes
- 2 eggs
- Grate 140 g Sännächäs and vegetables on the rösti grater.
- Finely chop the onions and herbs. Mix the grated cheese and pumpkin into a uniform mass.
- Add the oat flakes and eggs into the mix and season with salt and pepper.
- Form 12 patties and fry on both sides in hot oil for approx. 10 minutes.
- Decorate with the remaining 60 g cheese and serve as a side to a cut of meat and/or salad.