Prepare with: Grand Maurice – Réserve du Patron®
- 250 grams of porcini mushrooms
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 400 g sourdough or rye bread
- 220 g Grand Maurice
- 1 bn fresh herbs, e.g. lemon thyme
- Salt, nutmeg and ground pepper
- ½ lemon
- Cut the mushrooms into strips, press the garlic, cut the herbs, grate the lemon zest and juice the lemon
- Fry the garlic, add the mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper, nutmeg, herbs and lemon zest and juice. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Slice the bread. Cut 120g of Grand Maurice into slices and put them on the slices.
- Spread the fried mushrooms on the slices of bread and top with 100g roughly grated Grand Maurice.
- Bake in a 180 degree Celsius (355 F) oven for 10 minutes.